Parent and Outreach Services & Parent Central Services
Monday - Friday: 8 - 11 a.m.
Appointments are available from 1 – 3 p.m. (or prior arrangement)
CLOSED: noon-1 p.m.
** If registering a child and they are participating in Sports, a current yearly Health Assessment IS required otherwise the current health assessment can be signed off for 2 additional times. Teen Center do NOT require Health Assessments, Immunizations, or LES**
Items needed to register
- Identification Card of Sponsor or Spouse
- Current LES of sponsor and current pay stub of Spouse
- Childs current Immunization Record for all children through 5th grade
- Health Assessment, signed by physician within 30 days of registration (please contact Schweinfurt Health Clinic to schedule
- Must have 2 Emergency Designees and Phone numbers (NOT sponsor/ spouse; Designees must reside within one hour travel time)
- 5 Free Hours, per month, or after school care at School Age Services for children in grades 1st-5th
- Teen Center Activities, FREE to all CYS register youth
- 10% Multiple Child reduction on CYS Fees
- 20% Child And Youth Services employee discount Parent Participation
- Discount for SAS, CDC and FCC ( See center for more information)
- 16 free hours of Respite Care, per month, per child.
- 20% Reduction in child-care fees.